Friday, June 03, 2011

Family Photos!

There is a young lady at our church who is starting out in the photography world....and boy, is she a natural!  We were able to capture all of these shots in 30 minutes!  I am one satisfied customer...I wish I had my own camera like this so that I might be able to capture beautiful images like these. 

It doesn't look like we've been married 15 years....right?



We decided props might be good to showcase what our children were interested at the time of these photos.  Amber loves to read.  I often catch her on her bed, on her tummy, feet in the air, reading away everything she can get her hands on.

Jacob still loves to dress up.  This is his new Boba Fett helmet...he likes to wear it when meeting new people.  Go figure.

Jason loves legos...these are a few of his unique spaceship creations.  He's quite inventive!

Priceless!  I just love this one.

Sweet boy.

Handsome ain't he?

My little model...her cheeks were tired after smiling so much :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say
that I have truly loved surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

My web-site: http://yoaqui.com/wardweems/all